A Once In A Lifetime Experience

Norwegian Jade Cruise Review to Europe - Mediterranean

10 Night Eastern Mediterranean (Rome Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 26, 2011
Ship: Norwegian Jade
The Norwegian Jade was a fabulous ship. The architexture of the ship was grand. The interior was beyond neat and clean. The food was not only great but some many different choices. The staff were friendly and so accurate with information. The amenities were great. Overall opinion, I wish I did not have to leave.

Wow! What great choices.

This was decent some were corny shows but overall mediocre.

The staff was extremely helpful and polite.

Superior cleanliness !

Very comfortable and clean.
The Olympia site was too short. Also left us with few moment to buy souvernirs. But very interesting place to visit.
Amazing!!! Words can not describe.
I did not experience anything like this. I loved Izmir!!!! I would go back on my own. The food and people were great. The House of Mary was strong experience and very maintained with great souvenirs.
Wow! The Acropolis was breathtaking with a stop at hotel for lunch. The lunch was superb.

Pros: The Freestyle dining.

Cons: Casino. Manager running the crap table was extremely offensive.

Recommends Norwegian Jade? Yes!