Norwegian Jade Cruise Review to Europe - Mediterranean

A Once In A Lifetime Experience

Sail Date: October 26, 2011

The Norwegian Jade was a fabulous ship. The architexture of the ship was grand. The interior was beyond neat and clean. The food was not only great but some many different choices. The staff were friendly and so accurate with information. The amenities were great. Overall opinion, I wish I did not have to leave.

Pros: The Freestyle dining.

Cons: Casino. Manager running the crap table was extremely offensive.

Recommends Norwegian Jade? Yes!

This was decent some were corny shows but overall mediocre.
Superior cleanliness !
Wow! What great choices.
Very comfortable and clean.
The staff was extremely helpful and polite.
Piraeus (Athens), Greece
Wow! The Acropolis was breathtaking with a stop at hotel for lunch. The lunch was superb.
Alexandria (Cairo), Egypt
Amazing!!! Words can not describe.
Katakolon (Olympia), Greece
The Olympia site was too short. Also left us with few moment to buy souvernirs. But very interesting place to visit.
Izmir, Turkey
I did not experience anything like this. I loved Izmir!!!! I would go back on my own. The food and people were great. The House of Mary was strong experience and very maintained with great souvenirs.