Decent cruise

Norwegian Jade Cruise Review to Europe - Eastern Mediterranean

Greek Isles & Turkey from Venice
Sail Date: July 30, 2011
We have been on Costa, the food was better on Costa. I do not like the fact that I have to pay extra for food, i.e your specialty restaurants bad concept.

Food was ok but not great, we have taken a crusie on Costa the food is much better there. Again I don like to pay extra for food, your speciality restaurants are a rip off.

Good

Some of the people who above and beyond were Sachin, Agnelo, Francisoc in the restaurants.

Fernando Lockwood was fantastic.
Was good but spent too much time on the shopping part. Should provide water as part of the tour.
Guide "harry" was great. Trogir was worth seeing and the ruins.
Awesome, worth seeing fantastic ruins. Great for a history buff.
Excellent a must see

Pros: Pool right length for doing laps.

Cons: Internet was horrible I felt I got ripped off.

Recommends Norwegian Jade? No.