Norwegian Jade Cruise Review to Europe - Eastern Mediterranean

Decent cruise

Sail Date: July 30, 2011

We have been on Costa, the food was better on Costa. I do not like the fact that I have to pay extra for food, i.e your specialty restaurants bad concept.

Pros: Pool right length for doing laps.

Cons: Internet was horrible I felt I got ripped off.

Recommends Norwegian Jade? No.

Food was ok but not great, we have taken a crusie on Costa the food is much better there. Again I don like to pay extra for food, your speciality restaurants are a rip off.
Fernando Lockwood was fantastic.
Some of the people who above and beyond were Sachin, Agnelo, Francisoc in the restaurants.
Izmir, Turkey
Awesome, worth seeing fantastic ruins. Great for a history buff.
Split, Croatia
Guide "harry" was great. Trogir was worth seeing and the ruins.
Piraeus (Athens), Greece
Was good but spent too much time on the shopping part. Should provide water as part of the tour.
Dubrovnik, Croatia