THE MOST FUN IVE EVER HAD!!!!!!!!

Norwegian Jade Cruise Review to Europe - Mediterranean

12 Night Eastern Mediterranean (Barcelona Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 04, 2009
Ship: Norwegian Jade
I have never been cruising before so NCL was my first but it won't be my last. I loved every part of the freestyle cruise. The way you could eat whenever you wanted with whomever you wanted, the broadway shows performed every night, the hassle free on shore excursions, the wonderful staff that made you feel apart of their family, and the price was amazing! I still cant believe how much fun my family and I had. There is something for everyone on NCL and I am so happy that I made the choice to go with Norwegian. Also, the cruise director Jason Bowen was a wonderful accompaniment to the whole cruise process!

We never ate a bad meal!

We never got bored, there was no time for boredom.

The kids have their own club and they also have their own dining section in the Garden Cafe. SO cute!

Arvind, Narcisso, Joe Bailey, and Irvine were wonderful servers, Rosiland and Max were wonderful house keepers on deck 8, Jason Bowen was an amazing host, the whole production crew was awesome, and the overall staff was so helpful and nice.

The ship is huge and filled with so much stuff to do!

They clean each room once in the morning and they have a turn down service every night. It's brilliant!
The history and the ancient pyramids and so forth were amazing and breathtaking to see in person but the poverty was so hard to take. Also, the air pollution made our eyes water the entire time not to mention we got a bit sick after returning even though we did not eat anything or drink anything while visiting the country. The only thing that I think was a huge downfall was that our tour guide left us to figure things out on our own. She was horrible! Plus the fact that the beggars would hound us and grab onto our things and she did nothing to stop it. That's the main reason this tour wasn't all it was cracked up to be. But, the history you cannot deny...
A wonderful surprise!!! We loved the rustic country side and medival towns.
Kindest people and most beautiful country side

Pros: The Shows, food and on shore excursions

Cons: LEAVING THE SHIP to go home :(

Recommends Norwegian Jade? Yes!