Norwegian Getaway Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Eastern Caribbean Cruise 2015

Sail Date: July 11, 2015

First off Terri Whitmire-Silver is the best cruise consultant ever.  Love her!!!

Everything that was arranged went extremely smooth.  From the airport to the ship.  That is when we encountered a problem.  When we got on the ship we were entered into a beautiful room.  After we unpacked we were called and told we had to vacate the room as it was designated for handicapped and they had a person that was handicapped.  They gave two hundred dollars for onboard spending even though we told them we were not happy about the move after having unpacked.  The room we were sent to was much smaller than the one we vacated.

The cruise environment was different from what we were used to and very relaxed.  We did not have to get dressed for dinners nor did we have a set time to eat.  That was really nice.  Their were specialty resturants and I felt that only one was misrepresented. There was a few that had cover charges and a couple were a little pricey.

Overall the cruise was great.  I enjoyed myself and would go again on this cruise line.

The cabin listed here 10890 was taken away from us. It was a very nice room. We were placed into room 10292 which was a much much smaller room. We were made to move after we had unpacked. That did not sit to well with us.
took tour taxi in tortuga. Beautiful. Worth the money. Book taxi off the ship.
I felt there was more offered for children. I didn't like the kids in the hot tubs or in the casinos running around. Kids were included in all activities except for the one listed for 18+
Great shows, movies and club acts.
I didn't feel as if the staff were a pleasant as other cruises. They were not rude but just didn't seem to speak.
only a few resturants were pricey in cover charge