Norwegian Getaway Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Great Ship, Great Crew, Great Vacation

Sail Date: May 01, 2014

The ship was great. We rarely felt it moving (my wife who has problems with motion sickness did not have to take anything for motion sickness). The ship was large and clean\, and the slides and ropes course were really fun.

Pros: Great food\, great shows\, great ship\, great ports

Cons: Constant loud music at the pool.

Recommends Norwegian Getaway? Yes!

We went to the Burn the Floor show and it was great. We also paid to go to the Illusionarium dinner/magic show. It was the best dinner we had\, and the magic was really entertaining. Definitely worth it. We also paid the little extra to be on the floor and it was worth it.
Staff was always really happy and friendly. They were always working so hard to make the vacation a good one.
We were in an inside stateroom and it was great. The bed was actually really comfortable and we slept great.
I ate at 6 different restaurants throughout the week\, and I never ate anything that I did not like.
Brand new awesome ship.