My best cruise ever

Norwegian Getaway Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Sail Date: November 01, 2014
Ship: Norwegian Getaway
Everything went very smoothly on this cruise. The staff were very friendly and they performed very well\, my stateroom was very well designed and comfortable\, the food quality was superb (I only ate in the buffet restaurant)\, the activities were well planned\, I enjoyed the on board physical activities including the excellent equipped fitness center\, rock climbing wall\, wave salt water pool\, sports court\, and rope obstacle course. There were no delays in the voyage. De-embarkation was super fast.

At the large buffet restaurant\, the selections were numerous and changed daily. I loved the food and actually gained some weight which is normally hard to do for me. The layout of the buffet stations\, service\, and seating were excellent too.

The better entertainment was not free. The free shows and activities were just OK.

Almost all Asian\, but very friendly and no problems occurred with the services.

New\, large\, and very well designed ship.

I was in an interior \"studio\" designed for solo travelers. It was extremely well designed\, comfortable\, and the staff were excellent.

Pros: Beautiful well designed ship

Cons: The free entertainment was not that good.

Recommends Norwegian Getaway? Yes!