Went by too fast!!!

Norwegian Getaway Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 10, 2015
Ship: Norwegian Getaway

Had a blast!  Always something to do.  Staff was great, friendly, and always accommodating.  There was tons of food, however, it was very good to me.  Maybe I'm too picky.  The food looked and smelled great but lacked in flavor for me.  I was ok with that b/c I wouldn't eat a ton of it.  My husband and I did stumble across a taco and nacho bar around 10:30pm.  The late night drunk people food was awesome!!!!

My steward was amazing! Ron you did a GREAT job and I wish I could have taken you home with me.

Taste, Savor, and Tropicana all serve the same food. The menus are all the same, however, they do change daily. What you order is not what you expected when you get it. I still ate it.

Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas Did not visit port

The Buck Island Sea Turtle snorkeling excursion was the best part of the whole trip. Booked through Viator and not NCL but was able to call the owner and confirm location and reservations. Very safe and SO MUCH FUN! Thank you Ryan, Emily, and Chris!!!
Went to The Bath's not through NCL. Our tour guide started fighting for his customers. Was pretty scary for a while. Then he lead us down a pier where we had to step over a dead chicken. We made it there and back but will pay the extra $$$ to book through NCL next time.
The Blue Lagoon Sea Lion Encounter is worth every $$$$.