guevin

Norwegian Getaway Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 19, 2015
Ship: Norwegian Getaway
Cabin Type: Suite

We had an awesome time!  2 complaints: 1) we had the ultimate beverage package, bottled water and mini bar not included, the amount of paper we had to sign to receive a beverage. Why can't Norwegian swipe our room key card with no signature & paperwork required. annoying!   3) on disembarkment it was utter kaos, we had easy off, everyone was on the stairs cramming each other, no direction.

our room attendant was not friendly and seemed bothered when asked to make animals with our towels, my wife loves that

adult pool too small to accommodate all the adults who wanted to hang out in the pool

my wife called in for a surprise for my birthday on departure date (sat) to have our room decorated and receive a cake. she wanted the 4th day to have our room decorated for our anniversary. they decorated our room on the departure day with both birthday & anniversary with 2 cakes. who can eat 2 full size cakes. customer service took care of it but our room attendant seemed put out the error.
I was surprised how dirty and in disrepair St Thomas, sure changed since I was there in 1980. progress?