Incredible

Norwegian Getaway Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 12, 2015
Ship: Norwegian Getaway

My friend and I went on the NCL Getaway in Sept for her birthday. The ship was amazing! Everyone person that worked on the ship were friendly and greeted you at all times. The ship was clean, rooms seems bigger then other ships I have been on (we had a window view). The only down fall about the room was there were only two outlets, with two females that is not enough.

I want to give an extra shout out to "daddy" that works the outside bar (16th level), the mojito bar, and the casino bar. He was awesome!!! Always friendly willing to make any drink and even make up his own. Very attentive and remembered us every time!

The ship had enough to do for any age group and the dance parties were a blast. The only thing I do wish is that the pool was bigger. Its the smallest pool I've seen on a cruise and on the hot days it was way too packed.

Overall, I loved it and would definitely go back on this ship!