Norwegian Getaway Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Beautiful ship, horrible pool

Sail Date: September 12, 2015

The cruise ship is beautiful, the food was excellent.

My major problem was the pool!! It was the smallest pool I've ever seen on a cruise ship and the absolute worst design ever. Every cruise ship MUST have an excellent pool area. It's the focus of the sailing at sea days and after the return of ports. I was very disappointed.

Cabin was a little small and the balcony was the smallest I've ever had on a ship, you can barely step out on it without tripping on the care.
Miami, Florida
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
Tortola, British Virgin Islands
Great beaches for snorkeling or scuba diving
Walk to the beach, don't waist your money at Atlantis (Atlantis is beautiful and fun) way too expensive!!

1 Comment