Beautiful ship, horrible pool

Norwegian Getaway Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 12, 2015
Ship: Norwegian Getaway

The cruise ship is beautiful, the food was excellent.

My major problem was the pool!! It was the smallest pool I've ever seen on a cruise ship and the absolute worst design ever. Every cruise ship MUST have an excellent pool area. It's the focus of the sailing at sea days and after the return of ports. I was very disappointed.

Cabin was a little small and the balcony was the smallest I've ever had on a ship, you can barely step out on it without tripping on the care.
Great beaches for snorkeling or scuba diving
Walk to the beach, don't waist your money at Atlantis (Atlantis is beautiful and fun) way too expensive!!