Norwegian Getaway Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Not a good experience

Sail Date: September 12, 2015

This cruise line nickel and dimes you for everything, no where were we told that there will be a 26.00 a day charge for room steward - didn't know that until we looked at our bill.  If you want coffee from the barista bar - that is an upcharge and not included in the drink package.  The up charges for the specialty restaurants are pretty pricey so keep an eye on that.
The salon will push products on you the second you get done with a service.  Just when you thought you were relaxed from a massage or facial, the salon staff will tell you that you need to buy this or that product.  The are very pushy on getting you to sign up for more services.  My husband felt pressured so he signed up for a message but cancelled later, they charged us anyway so WATCH YOUR BILL!  They did take the charge off but we had to go talk to them about it.
We also signed up for the adult pool understanding that on the Norwegian Epic you could be topless.  My husband also asked the bar staff if that was acceptable and was told yes. I am French-American and this is normal for my culture.  I sat clear off to the side and did not parade around. On the 6th day, Friday, one of the management staff came over to me and my husband and told me to put my top on.  I was so humiliated and embarrassed to tears.  We also found out that the policy had just been changed a couple months ago and it was not posted anywhere, even the bar staff didn't of know the new policy.  Later, we learned that some woman wrote a letter and complained.  I will never sail with Norwegian again because of this embarrassment and how it was handled.
Also, on the final day of disembarkment if you do the early "walk-off" program -it is completely disorganized and a complete nightmare.  The line was all the way down the length of the ship and we heard there were fights that broke out in line because of people getting tired and impatient with zero organization.

*** EDITED 9/21/15 TO REMOVE INAPPROPRIATE PERSONAL ATTACK ***