Norwegian Getaway Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Wonderful Family Vacation!!

Sail Date: August 08, 2015

We have done many family vacations on cruises before but this was our first on NCL.  It was our best cruise to date and look forward to our next NCL cruise!

So many choices of where to eat that did not include a buffet.
I wish I could explain how much fun my daughter had in Splash Academy. The counselors and the entertainment were wonderful.
I loved spending time with my entire family on the slides, rope course and rock wall. I appreciated that they were open while we were in Miami

1 Comment