Norwegian Getaway Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Contributor Level: Third Mate

Can take or leave the NCL Getaway

Sail Date: May 09, 2015

Room Type: Suite

The Norwegian Getaway is a nice fairly new ship.  Its clean and rooms are nice.  The food was good however I wish there was more of a selection at the salad bar at the buffet.  They could have expanded their items in this area as alot of people prefer not to eat as much during lunch.

My one misgiving is the daily activities offered on the ship.  My entire family found us to be quite board.  There were not many offerings throughout the sea days to do much.  Much time went by searching for something to do.  It became fustrating.

The personnel on the ship was excellent.   The ports of call were nice.  Overall a good experience but would I go back on a Norwegian ship no.  RCC offers so much more variety in entertainment and daily activities.