Norwegian Getaway Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Our cruise was awesome! Had a great time

Sail Date: May 01, 2014

The ship was beautiful\, very updated\, fresh looking clean\, easy to navigate. Had everything anyone could want.

Pros: The ship was great! Cabin lady was the best! Treated us like VIPs it was hard to leave and come back to realality!

Cons: I was in the main show and wanted a beverage the bar staff told me the bar service was ending due to show starting. But the next 10 minutes other bar staff was still taking orders and servicing others. That kind of upset me \, I guess I wasn't as important as the rest of the people.

Recommends Norwegian Getaway? Yes!

Beautiful very modern\, bright \, clean\, crisp looking
Had a wide selection\, everything was delicious \, plenty of seating no matter what time you ate. The food service staff was helpful and keep the dinning area very clean.
Our room was very large front of the ship looked out the front large picture window it was wonderful.
Our room attendant was so sweet and she greeted us every day and asked if she could get us anything or if we needed anything extra. She was excellent so sweet and kind\, really cared about our needs and wants loved her. Hope she is our room attended next time.
Shows we're good \, very entertaining. Never had to reserve a show time on the 27 other cruises I have been on. Didn't get to see the magic show and was surprised you had to pay for that one. But all around activities and shows were great.