Disappointment

Norwegian Getaway Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Contributor Level: Third Mate

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 18, 2014
Ship: Norwegian Getaway

The ship is beautiful so don't get me wrong, but I would never sail NCL again!  The food was the worst I have ever had on a cruise ship and I have cruised several lines and over 25 times.  Same food presented differently every day.  My cabin stewart, Kathy, was phenomenal!  Our waitress in Savor, Marilou, was outstanding and made our cruise.  There is a postage-sized pool for almost 4,000 passengers.  If you love to smoke this is the cruise for you!  If you don't, stay away.  The poolside as well as the casino absolutely stink with cigarette smoke!  The worst I have ever experienced.  This cruise was a huge letdown as we were extremely excited to try a new line and ship.  Don't waste your money...

Marilou in Savor and Kathy our cabin stewart were outstanding!