Norwegian Gem Cruise Review

Sail Date: August 12, 2017
Ship: Norwegian Gem
went Aug 12. our cabin steward Jacinta was great. He was friendly, helpful and greeted my sister and I by name all the time. The rest of the staff was also friendly and helpful. I'm not sure why people have said they aren't. Sure they weren't always smiling, but then again who always smiles while working. Anytime I smiled and said hi they smiled back and greeted. I would ha e to say this time the food was a little bland at times but it wasn't horrible. the bands were excellent. all in all we had a really good time!