Norwegian Gem Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Norwegian Gem

Sail Date: December 13, 2015

Traveled As: Family w/young children

The 10 day getaway was awesome for relaxing but there were a few disappointments. The slide was not open for use so my daughter was not too happy with that. Bathroom door knob came off in my brother in law hand trapping him in the bathroom in the suite for over half an hour. Came back from excursion and multiple guests keys were demagnetized. Some specialty dining too expensive. Food, drink, Spa and Caribbean band was good. 7th cruise but I don't think I would sail that vessel again.