Could have been better

Norwegian Gem Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

9 Night Eastern Caribbean (New York Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 15, 2015
Ship: Norwegian Gem
Cabin Type: Suite

My past cruise experience, on another cruise line, left me wanting more.  This cruise did not. The highlight of every cruise is the food--on this cruise, it was certainly not.  I have only compliments regarding our room size and the young man who cleaned our room everyday.  But our balcony was always dirty.  I did partake in the spa experience which I did enjoy.  But my biggest negative comment besides the food was the seemingly universal smokers areas.  There were many spots on the boat where you could not escape smokers.

Finally, I thought the entertainment was very good.  Our entire family enjoyed the large shows.  It would have been nice to have some smaller shows at other location on the boat.