Norwegian Gem Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Thrilling excitement !!!

Sail Date: May 01, 2013

I was amazed how friendly and welcoming you felt the moment you stepped on the ship. The crew members made you feel relaxed and comfortable. I was always entertained and there was never a dull moment. The creativity and all the options you could choose to do throughout your day. The Gem's entertainment had me aw-strucked\, so many talents and a suprising talent from Dan Dan The Man. I would say that i could watch all the shows over and over again and never get tired of it.The chef's had spectacular food options and the buffet wasn't at all what I expected . It was delicious and the deserts were so good and mouth watering. The captian always greeted us every morning and kept us informed about our location or weather and things like that. The ship was slot bigger than I expected. There were lots of options of food and drinks practically everywhere you went. I. don't remember everyone's name individually\, but everyone was great. I wish I did but then it would take along time to read. So THANK no no SANK YOU ALL FOR THIS HARD TO PUT IN WORDS CRUISE!!!! I would for now on cruise with the Norwegian line.
Sank you and have a smashing day everyone!!

Pros: Everything!!! From the entertainment\, food\, special dining\, freedom to do as you please\, the games shows\, the towel animals ... I could go on forever but I don't have all the time in the world to do so. :D

Cons: LEAVING!!!!! I wanted to stay

Recommends Norwegian Gem? Yes!

The Norwegian Gem crew always kept everything tidy and presentable. They managed through heavy crowds and well organized ! The hallways\, pool area \, restaurants everywhere you were able to go to was kept clean.
Spectacular and Delicious !!!! The buffet meals and desserts was amazingly good \, with lots of different options and culture. The dining times were great! If you slept in late or late eater food was being made no matter what time it was. The decor was beautiful each with a different themes and always a nice view. SANK YOU CHEFS!!!!!
My state room was up front on the 8th deck with a balcony. My stateroom was always clean and tidy. The decor was good I think it could of used a bit more pop of bright colors like gems to tie in with the name but it will do. The bed was very comfortable and the bathroom bigger than I heard. The closet space was great and the draws also. There were plenty of other storage and shelves that was big and useful. The safe was roomy and convinent. I had a great location\, it was close to the stardust theater and down a few floors from the spinnaker lounge and Tahitian pool . Mandred (i hope i spelled it apologies if i mispelled your name wrong) was always friendly and I always walked into a clean room. I loved the towels animals and he was so kind not to take them away. Hehehe
Ronita our photographer went above and beyond for our pictures. She got down in the sand and Took just amazing photos. I love her she was just very caring and saved our camera from being ruined in the ocean at GSC THANK YOU RONITA SO MUCH
SINAN\, DAN DAN THE MAN ARE HILARIOUS!!!! SANK YOU!!!! the variety of games\, the game shows involved the audience and interact with us\, the dancing and ccomedy from Phil Tag so funny. I loved that they wanted to talk with us and took photos with us and I loved them all. Dan has a outstanding voice!!! And like Sinan had said you need to take compliments because your awesome and I would love to hear you sing anytime. Guitar with Leo was greatly entertaining and took requests of songs to sing. There's just so much talented people and entertainers to show appreciation to. It would take me forever!!! I loved them all!!!!!!!!!!!!!