Awesome trip

Norwegian Gem Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: May 01, 2014
Ship: Norwegian Gem
This ship was so beautiful and impressive. We have been on the Dawn and Epic but this was the best so far. Although there were so many people\, we still felt that we were given individual attention and care. We travelled with 4 children under 11 and my mom 71 but there were so many activities and events for everyone to enjoy. My husband and I enjoyed the couples massage\, the kids enjoyed the pool\, rock climbing\, poolside parties\, etc...and my mom loved the poolside parties and music. I enjoyed my quiet time relaxing on my private balcony!

Delicious food and beyond expectations in ambiance

Great singers and dancers. It was nice having dinner and a show every evening!

The kids especially loved the rock climbing.

The \"washy washy\" girls were the best and the stateroom stewards.
All of the waiters and waitresses were so pleasant and really attentitive to us especially the kids. They can be restless when waiting for food but the waiters would come over and chat with them plus they made sure we received everything in a timely manner.

Very clean and spectacular

Neil Fuentes our stateroom steward did an excellent job in cleaning up after us. He made special towel animals for the kids.

Pros: Restaurants and deck 14

Cons: difficulty with getting on and off with a stroller

Recommends Norwegian Gem? Yes!