Norwegian Gem Cruise Review to Canada, New England, New York

Filipino not friendly to ChineseCustomer

Sail Date: October 01, 2014

Filipino crew members not friendly to Chinese Customers. They are reluctant to serve the Chinese Customers. I am a Chinese. At one incident\, in the buffet dining room\, I asked for a second piece of food\, the cook or server at the counter threw down his knife on the counter and gave me an angry look and then reluctantly served me a second piece of food that I asked for. At the Grand Pacific dining room\, the woman at the front desk was unfriendly to Chinese Customers. She would serve another customers first even though I was there first. It happened two nights in a row and thereafter I did not want to return to the same dining room. They are all Filipino. I know that Philippine and China are fighting over some islands in the South China Sea\, but they do not have to take it out on the Chinese Customers.

I felt totally unwelcome in the Cruise because most of the crew members were Filipino. I felt very unhappy and it ruined my vacation. It was such an unpleasant experience. Actually I want my money back if I can.

Pros: None

Cons: Flilipino crew members not friendly to ChineseCustomers

Recommends Norwegian Gem? No.

Most of the crew members are Filipino and they are unfriendly to
Chinese Customers. I think one of the reasons is that China and Philippine are fighting over some islands in the South China Sea but they should not take it out on the Chinese Customers.