Norwegian Gem Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Our first cruise

Sail Date: May 01, 2014

Traveled As: Family w/young children

This was our first cruise and my family had an amazing time. We booked a balcony room\, which was super. I was under the impression that there is one indoor pool and one outdoor\, but there is no indoor pool for kids. It was ok at the end\, since weather was good and my kids were able to enjoy it. Splash Academy is fantanstic. I would highly recommend using that. Entertainment was good\, every day was new theme which was fun.
Overall we had an amazing time. Will we go again? Yes\, but may be with a group of friends :)

Pros: Activites on board\, excursions\, helpful staff\, Splash Acadamy

Cons: Same food over n over again. They cooked fresh but it was same\, pasta\, hotdogs\, burgers. I would have liked some authentic food

Recommends Norwegian Gem? Yes!

I would have enjoyed some authentic food options.