Norwegian Gem Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Great Time

Sail Date: September 01, 2014

The ship was nice\, I should have explored it more\, but what I did see\, it was very nice.

Pros: Spending tmie with my sister

Cons: Waking up with red eyes most mornings

Recommends Norwegian Gem? Yes!

Not sure why but I was surprised by a lot of fake flowers\, they were very cheap looking.
Specialty resturants were very good\, ate at the steak house twice. The dinning rooms were great for dinner\, not too much for breakfast\, I liked the buffet better for breakfast.
May sound weird but I've been on 3 other ships\, 2 other cruise lines. The layout of the bathroom on the Gem was best. One of the beds was terribly sunken\, I guess it was sat on a lot.
Our cabin stewart was nice enough\, but not to through. we found several things left in the cabin from the prior guest.