Norwegian Gem Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

It was a great overall experience!

Sail Date: May 31, 2014

the ship is pretty nice and big. the entertainment was amaizing! they have the best cruise director. I was disappointed with the service at the restaurant. The whole week I only got 2 waiters (one for breakfast and one for dinner) that were on top of everything and did not mess up the orders. the last night our waiter was so terrible that we had to ask one of the nanagers if our waiters forgot about us because an hour went by and our food wasn't there. the manager handled very well and gave us a bottle of wine for our inconvenience :)
Our steward wasnt the best either, we did not get a towel animal everynight :(, but he tried.
I cruised once before with NCL and I was very dissapointed, but this time I was pleased with the overall experience.
Service was not the best at the main restaurant. However, Sandra from St. Lucia was awesome. she was on top of everything. she knew what we wanted even before we did. She was the best! Super happy with her service :)
Dan Dan and Nacho are the best cruise director and assistant I have ever seen in a cruise. They are so funny!