Norwegian Gem Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Let's do it again!!

Sail Date: August 01, 2013

Traveled As: Family w/young children

There is not a minute of boredom aboard the Gem! From the moment you set foot on the ship to the moment you get off you literally have plenty of options like the pool, fitness center, rock climbing wall, sports court, clubs and lounges etc, etc, etc. My Family and I were first time cruisers and we are so hooked now that as our cruise director Kyle advised we are suffering from cruise-withdrawal syndrome.
We stayed at an ocean view room that was comfortable for me my wife and our 7 yr old son. The service is top of the line and full of pleasant surprises, Thank you Avelino, you're the man.

We are so coming back next summer or maybe sooner.

Pros: Customer Service

Cons: 7 days were so short :(

Recommends Norwegian Gem? Yes!

With four complimentary restaurants including two buffets and an additional 6 specialty restaurants you really can't go hungry. I miss the bbqs by the pool.
You guys are awesome.
Stardusk theather!!!
Thank you Lulu for being so patient and caring.