Norwegian Gem Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

A fantastic voyage

Sail Date: January 01, 2013

I have cruised several times on other cruise lines and I must say the freestyle cruising offered by Norwegian is fantastic. As expected the staff was wonderful, food was good and everything was tidy. The only thing I wasn't a huge fan of was the itinerary itself. It was my first time ever sailing out of NYC and to be honest I would probably not do it again as I'd rather save the extra couples days at sea and just depart from one of the more southern ports.

Pros: Freestyle Dining

Cons: Number of days at sea

Recommends Norwegian Gem? No.

Regular meals were very good but I would suggest trying at least 1 of their paid restaurants as for my experience the were fantastic.
The "Man from Mars" show that was offered was far superior to any other show I've seen on a cruise.