A fantastic voyage

Norwegian Gem Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Helpful Vote: 1

Sail Date: January 01, 2013
Ship: Norwegian Gem
I have cruised several times on other cruise lines and I must say the freestyle cruising offered by Norwegian is fantastic. As expected the staff was wonderful, food was good and everything was tidy. The only thing I wasn't a huge fan of was the itinerary itself. It was my first time ever sailing out of NYC and to be honest I would probably not do it again as I'd rather save the extra couples days at sea and just depart from one of the more southern ports.

Regular meals were very good but I would suggest trying at least 1 of their paid restaurants as for my experience the were fantastic.

The "Man from Mars" show that was offered was far superior to any other show I've seen on a cruise.

Pros: Freestyle Dining

Cons: Number of days at sea

Recommends Norwegian Gem? No.