Norwegian Gem Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Sail Date: January 18, 2013

Nice cruise, however the service really was horrible getting aboard the ship and getting off! Never ex

Never experienced such a long wait.. It took 3 hours to board and three and 3 hours and a half to get off the boat! Ncl scheduled 3 ships to be boarded at the same time! Horrible planning! Also the food and filtered water had an effect on my stomach! Be sure to bring cold and flu medicine as me and my fiancé got sick on the boat retiring home from constant cold air being blasted on the ship!