Norwegian Gem Cruise Review to Bermuda

This was our second cruise...

Sail Date: August 29, 2011

This was our second cruise but my daughter#39;s first and my parent#39;s first cruise. We had previously cruised with Royal Carribbean and were very happy.
Upon entering the ship we were not impressed with the atrium. No wow factor. The room was decent. The cabin steward was really not on the ball at all.
Our food was never really hot. We had some problems with our room and were moved for the night so we could rest the first night. But the way they did it they came at 11pm and stood over us and told us we had to move right away. I was so disoriented I forgot my toothbrush! lol
Guest Services needs to get their policies straight. We were given so many answers and were given the runaround it became extremely frustrating!
The best part of the cruise was the entertainment and Sinan, the cruise director!
Bermuda was nice but where you are docked you need to travel at least 1/2 hour to get anywhere. The cruise ship should offer a free shuttle service.
Not sure if we will sail with Norwegian again........

Recommends Norwegian Gem? No.

Food and Dining Usually cold or at best luke warm
Great Shows and Sinan was awesome!
Could have been a lot better!