Write your reviews here!I give...

Norwegian Gem Cruise Review to Bermuda

Sail Date: June 05, 2011
Ship: Norwegian Gem
Cabin Type: Suite
write your reviews here!I give this cruise a 5 star rating. The ship is beautiful. Tastefully designed and furnished. The decorations are current and appropriate. The suite is clean and serviced twice a day. The diningroom was not too fast when you wanted to have a quick lunch, but then, who wants to rush when cruising? The bar services and waiters were grat. I normally don't do buffet, but this buffet layout works very well. People from other cruises were all talking about the efficiency of this one. Staff is friendly and helpful. What else can I say? If you want to go to Bermuda, this is the way to do it.

Food is good, service slow

Very good

Big and clean

Recommends Norwegian Gem? Yes!