Norwegian Gem Cruise Review to Bermuda

Write your reviews here!I give...

Sail Date: June 05, 2011

Room Type: Suite

write your reviews here!I give this cruise a 5 star rating. The ship is beautiful. Tastefully designed and furnished. The decorations are current and appropriate. The suite is clean and serviced twice a day. The diningroom was not too fast when you wanted to have a quick lunch, but then, who wants to rush when cruising? The bar services and waiters were grat. I normally don't do buffet, but this buffet layout works very well. People from other cruises were all talking about the efficiency of this one. Staff is friendly and helpful. What else can I say? If you want to go to Bermuda, this is the way to do it.

Recommends Norwegian Gem? Yes!

Big and clean
Food is good, service slow
Very good