Norwegian Gem Cruise Review to Canada, New England, New York

Best way to travel

Sail Date: September 30, 2012

The ship was beautiful and just the right size.
You never felt overwhelmed or lost trying to located the activites on the ship. I mostly enjoyed seeing the officer's of the ship serving and greeting the guest.

Pros: The ability to see differenent ports of call

Cons: The vacation had to end

Recommends Norwegian Gem? Yes!

I've sailed on mostly 'balcony' staterooms and I felt that the bathroon was very tight.
The only improvement I would suggest would pertained to the OSA cards. On Celebrity\, I've won: luggage tags\, key chains\, i.d. holders\, mugs\, etc... per game. On this voyage\, after winning several trivia games\, I only had enough point for a non labeled i.d. holder. Not very exciting!