Norwegian Gem Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Purser

Amazing trip

Sail Date: August 01, 2012

Traveled As: Family w/young children

I thought the ship was beautiful, we were on the Gem.

Pros: Everyone on the cruise was absolutely wonderful. People remembered my daughters name and always treated us top notch!!!

Cons: Should have spent more time in the islands instead of Florida

Recommends Norwegian Gem? Yes!

Our room steward was fantastic.
We didn't go to all the specialty dining areas but Cagney's was unbelievable. From the food to the staff... again amazing.
The balcony was great.
Again\, top notch
I am a musician and I appreciated all the artists and they were excellent musicians but I think the cruise should have a \"party rock band\" in their line up. Just my opinion.
The staff were excellent at keeping my daughter entertained.