Amazing trip

Norwegian Gem Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: August 01, 2012
Ship: Norwegian Gem
I thought the ship was beautiful, we were on the Gem.

We didn't go to all the specialty dining areas but Cagney's was unbelievable. From the food to the staff... again amazing.

I am a musician and I appreciated all the artists and they were excellent musicians but I think the cruise should have a \"party rock band\" in their line up. Just my opinion.

The staff were excellent at keeping my daughter entertained.

Again\, top notch

Our room steward was fantastic.

The balcony was great.

Pros: Everyone on the cruise was absolutely wonderful. People remembered my daughters name and always treated us top notch!!!

Cons: Should have spent more time in the islands instead of Florida

Recommends Norwegian Gem? Yes!