Norwegian Gem Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

A once in a lifetime expierence!

Sail Date: July 01, 2012

The ship is beautiful. I was very happy with the friendly and very professional crew members. I would especially like to thank Marilou Mateo. This young lady was our ( my wife Donna and friends Ed Albano and Maria Guib ) waitress on several occasions and she is a wonderful girl. I can't praise her enough for her hard work and lovely personality. It was a pleasure to meet her and we will never forget her and the other staff members. I don't remember all their names but another great waitress was Syla Gobe. Also, A bartender In the Java Cafe named Renaldo and a talented singer named Leo made this a wonderful time for our Party.

Pros: The exceptional service.

Cons: My cruise ended after a week!

Recommends Norwegian Gem? Yes!

A big Ship!
Excellant. Especially Le Bistro!!!
Fine.
As I stated above\,the crew was excepionately good.I want again to thank Marilou Mateo. She is friendly\,gracious\,professional and helped make our cruise a wonderful time.
I loved the entertainment. I really appreciated the great singer named Leo. This young man is more talented than 90 percent of the so called \" singers\" on TV today.
We didn't have chrilden with us.