Best Cruise Ever!!

Norwegian Gem Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

7 Night Bahamas & Florida (New York Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 26, 2012
Ship: Norwegian Gem
I have been on 14 cruises prior to this one. I was never on a Norwegian Cruise Line cruise. I have to say that the Norwegian Gem was beautiful. The ship was clean and the staff was very accomodating and made our cruise wonderful!! On a scale of 1 to 10 this cruise was a 15!! Loved every minute!! Would highly recommend this cruise!!

I had never been on a cruise that had Free Style cruising where there were no set times for eating (1st seating, 2nd seating) and I thought it was great! The food was absolutely delicious and the restaurants were beautiful!!

Entertainment was great!! Shows were fabulous and very entertaining.

Friendliness of the staff was the best!! The restaurants staff were very accomodating. Our cabin was always clean.

have been on Royal Caribbean, Carnival and the majority of my cruises were on Holland America. I have to say that the Norwegian Gem was beautiful. The ship was clean and the staff was very accomodating and made our cruise wonderful!!

I loved our cabin. This was the first time having a balcony cabin. It was wonderful being able to sit and watch the ocean and listen to the ocean.

Pros: Dolphin Swim on Blue Lagoon Island

Cons: Private Island Great Stirrup Cay

Recommends Norwegian Gem? Yes!