Not What I expected

Norwegian Gem Cruise Review to Bermuda

6 Night Bermuda (New York Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 29, 2012
Ship: Norwegian Gem
Waiters were mean didnot give you time of day. Compared to Carnival, dinners should be together..6or 8 pm serve all the same food with choices everyday not have to pay for them. Did not like the entertainment, was told we could celebrate our anniversay they would give us a cake upon giving them a card i received, never happened. Not organized at all!

nothing to talk about

ok

pd too much money for a window state rm all the same

Pros: Dancing With The Gem Stars, Magician,

Cons: BINGO, my word so expensive from other cruises, food was cold & same thing everyday no variety, this freestyle dining got to go I was looking for GREAT dinners & different food not the same thing everyday who can afford 58.00 a night at speciality restaurants? I paid all this money for hot dogs,

Recommends Norwegian Gem? No.