Norwegian Gem Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

What a cuise!

Sail Date: March 04, 2012

The ship was clean and bright. My stateroom was small but comfortable and compact. The cruise staff, wait staff and cabin stewards were first rate. Everyone was so friendly, courteous and anxious to please. The food was very good, served hot and fresh. There was no problem substituting menu choices and the substitutions came as requested and were worked into the presentation on the plate. I was on a special diet and I never had a problem finding appetizing things I could eat. There was always something to do and the shows (dancers, musicians, comedians) were outstanding. this was my first cruise and I loved the whole experience!

Pros: I loved the entertainment: the games, the shows, the music and the OSAs.

Cons: Leaving the ship.

Recommends Norwegian Gem? Yes!

I was surprized that the elevators all worked and you never had to wait too long for one to appear. On a ship this size with so many people that was very important.
There was absolutely something for everyone from the main dining rooms to the buffet to the specialty restaurants the service and food were uniformly excellent
Staterooms were kept clean and were very inviting. Though small, they were well appointed and there was enough room for what we needed.
Wonderful! Everyone was just great.
What a great group of talented performers! The variety was amazing, something for everyone and times were well planned.