Norwegian Gem Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

My 1st Cruise

Sail Date: February 26, 2012

I just got back and I booked another cruise for November. The ship was very nice and clean. Food and breads were very good and even better in the specialty restaurants. The desserts were not so good. I highly recommend the Brazlian rest. It had the best salad bar I have ever seen and all the food was seasond perfectly! The coconut flan was great! Some of the shows were corny and could have been better.The music was good but I would have like to see some jazz. Had A GREAT time!!!!!!

Pros: Being pamperd , having all of my meals prepared for me and all my choices from foods,bars and entertainment

Cons: Boarding the ship

Recommends Norwegian Gem? Yes!

Some of the staff could have been more freindly but most were great. The best was Dany from the Bali Hai Pool bar! He made our cruise extra special!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Did not like that our balcony glass was very spotted.
The new Moderno Churrascaria is a must!
A little small but very clean