Norwegian Gem Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

I'm hooked on cruises!!!

Sail Date: February 26, 2012

It was my first cruise because I have a phobia about ships and boats. I am glad I chucked my fears and gave cruising a shot. I loved it and would go again in a heartbeat. It was a very enjoyable experience.

Pros: The service, entertainment, and crew were 1st class. The food was very good and plentiful.

Cons: I did not like that they were constantly pushing drinks at you, very annoying.

Recommends Norwegian Gem? Yes!

Clean, clean, clean.
Eating when you want and not on some schedule was wonderful.
Big Ken and Fish were a hit with everone. Plenty to do, shows were good and bands were good.
One night I had a craving for a cookie and they had one place almost shut down and cleaned. The head chef of the ship was over seeing the cleanup and asked if he could help me. I told him I would love one of their homemade cookies, he went and the back and brought out a small plate of cookies for me. That is what I call service!