I'm hooked on cruises!!!

Norwegian Gem Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

7 Night Bahamas & Florida (New York Roundtrip)
Sail Date: February 26, 2012
Ship: Norwegian Gem
It was my first cruise because I have a phobia about ships and boats. I am glad I chucked my fears and gave cruising a shot. I loved it and would go again in a heartbeat. It was a very enjoyable experience.

Eating when you want and not on some schedule was wonderful.

Big Ken and Fish were a hit with everone. Plenty to do, shows were good and bands were good.

One night I had a craving for a cookie and they had one place almost shut down and cleaned. The head chef of the ship was over seeing the cleanup and asked if he could help me. I told him I would love one of their homemade cookies, he went and the back and brought out a small plate of cookies for me. That is what I call service!

Clean, clean, clean.

Confortable

Pros: The service, entertainment, and crew were 1st class. The food was very good and plentiful.

Cons: I did not like that they were constantly pushing drinks at you, very annoying.

Recommends Norwegian Gem? Yes!