Norwegian Gem Cruise Review to Bermuda

very enjoyable

Sail Date: May 01, 2011

Crew was extremely friendly and went out of their way to make sure it was done right. Entertainment was top notch.

Pros: restaurants

Cons: Music (dancing) for those in my age group 60+

Recommends Norwegian Gem? Yes!

My only complaint about the room was the way it was laid out. Had to squeeze by my wife putting on her makeup to get to the closet or the bathroom
Entertainment geared for the young. Would have been nice if there was a bar tht catered to the older crowd. I think they had one 45 minute block of ballroom dancing music all week.
King's Wharf, Bermuda

Don't Miss: hidden beach was the best activity i participated in.