Norwegian Gem Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Best Vacation ever

Sail Date: April 02, 2011

Traveled As: Family w/young children

My family had a great time. Freestyle is the way to go with kids. There was something to do for every one, from my 4 year old son to my 65 yr old mother in-law. loved everything about the cruise.

Pros: Love the relaxing and freesyle

Cons: would have liked more time on the port of call.

Recommends Norwegian Gem? Yes!

comfortable
All the staff is very friendly and attentive. Our cabin attendant NEIL was very good. My kids looked forward to what animal he made with the towels when we came back at night.
We enjoyed the nightly shows with the family. Lot of things to do late night. A variety of entertainment and activities are going on all day and night long.
My kids, all four of them loved the children club. My 13 yr loved the teen club. Late night sign up was available from 10:30 to 1:30 ( for $6/hr). I had to drag my kids out for lunch and dinner on days at sea.
Great Stirrup Cay (Cruiseline Private Island), Bahamas
The only thing I would have liked to be different was more time on the island. By the time we arrived at the island by tender boats it was 12:30am. No beach chairs were available. The island was beautiful. we went snorkeling. Lots of activities were going on but we missed a lot of them because hoe late we got to the beach. still had a good time but wished we had more.
Atlantis was beautiful wish we had more time
Don't Miss: Atlantis