Fabulous, Great, Relaxing

Norwegian Gem Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: February 01, 2010
Ship: Norwegian Gem
I was impressed with the efficiency of housekeeping staff. The pleasantness af the staff and crew made my trip a wonderful experience. This was my first cruise and after talking with previous cruisers on other lines, I found that they were as happy as I. If you want a FREESTYLE type vacation, the GEM is a wonderful choice.

Fresh fruits and vegetables as well as a variety to satisfy all. Dinner in the restaurants was well worth the extra charge.

The Chicago Players were extremely entertaining. Their improvisations were hilarious.

I have to comment on the children that were onboard. They were very well behaved and there was never a time that I thought "I wish I had taken an "ADULT" cruise. I do not have children, so I would think this is a great comment for me to make.

No Problems. Very Professional Staff.

The ship and rooms were immaculate.

Balcony room was perfect for myself and boyfriend. Since it was my first cruise, I felt I needed to know what was going on outside. Traveled with 10 others and their rooms with and without windows was satisfactory to them as well.

Pros: Freestyle, cleanliness of the ship, service

Cons: weather

Recommends Norwegian Gem? Yes!