Norwegian Gem Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Fabulous, Great, Relaxing

Sail Date: February 01, 2010

I was impressed with the efficiency of housekeeping staff. The pleasantness af the staff and crew made my trip a wonderful experience. This was my first cruise and after talking with previous cruisers on other lines, I found that they were as happy as I. If you want a FREESTYLE type vacation, the GEM is a wonderful choice.

Pros: Freestyle, cleanliness of the ship, service

Cons: weather

Recommends Norwegian Gem? Yes!

The ship and rooms were immaculate.
Fresh fruits and vegetables as well as a variety to satisfy all. Dinner in the restaurants was well worth the extra charge.
Balcony room was perfect for myself and boyfriend. Since it was my first cruise, I felt I needed to know what was going on outside. Traveled with 10 others and their rooms with and without windows was satisfactory to them as well.
No Problems. Very Professional Staff.
The Chicago Players were extremely entertaining. Their improvisations were hilarious.
I have to comment on the children that were onboard. They were very well behaved and there was never a time that I thought "I wish I had taken an "ADULT" cruise. I do not have children, so I would think this is a great comment for me to make.