Norwegian Gem Cruise Review to Caribbean

ARE YOU SERIOUS

Sail Date: February 01, 2010

My significant other is on a cruise at this time, I had emailed her for a contact phone number seeing that the cruise line charges 1.00 per minute for dial up speed internet. I dialed the number only to find that the cruise line wanted to charge me 7.95 per minute to talk with her. Who gave the cruise lines a license to steal, I'm sure that they will not post this, but rest assure that this will never be over, I will write the same review everywhere I can, so watch the newspapers and on line forums.

Pros: NONE THAT I HAVE FOUND

Cons: OUTRAGEOUES HIDDEN FEES AND CHARGES

Recommends Norwegian Gem? No.