Norwegian Gem Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Poor customer service

Sail Date: April 05, 2008

The ship, the staff, the restaurants, everything was great. This ship is gorgeous, Norwegean cruise line is doing a great job. I can't imagine taking a trip in any other cruise line. The only problem I had was the room next to me, they had a whole bunch of kids going crazy, banging on the walls, drinking and screaming all night. I went to the customer's desk about 4 times. On my fifth time, the customer service representative told me that I should take care of my own business because those kids were in vacation just like me. That was a blow to me. I still think Norwegean cruise line is the best, but this incident really made me think twice. We went to bed on normal time every night around 10 or 11 and around 1:30, 2:00 they wake us up every night, screaming, swearing, fighting, they even smoke marijuana. I never knew you could do that. Our last night at the ship I had to call security because they were fighting. They had to come and take them away. The bottom line is: The ship was great, everything was nice, but I wasted my money, because my wife and I didn't get one good night of sleep.

Pros: The ship, the staff, the islands.

Cons: The noise coming from the room next door

Recommends Norwegian Gem? Yes!