Overall Good Experience!

Norwegian Gem Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Sail Date: January 01, 2010
Ship: Norwegian Gem
No complaints about the ship itself. I only wish that we could have stayed at each island a little longer.

Some of the food were things that I have not heard of before. However, there were always foods that I lived available in different areas of the ship.

The entertainment was not what I expected when compared to other ships that I have been on. It appeared that their budget must have been decreased in my opinion.

Just about everyone was very friendly.

The ship was big and always kept clean.

Ok in size in comparison with carnival.

Pros: I liked the free style dining experience

Cons: The nightly shows were not that entertaining.

Recommends Norwegian Gem? Yes!