Nice for Bermuda in November

Norwegian Escape Cruise Review to Bermuda

Cruises: 7+ cruises

Overall rating:

Norwegian Escape

7 Night Bermuda (New York Roundtrip)

Sail date: November 03, 2019

Ship: Norwegian Escape

Cabin type: Balcony

Cabin number: 9284

Traveled as: Family (young children)

Review summary

I have mixed feelings here. The ship was beautiful but crowded, the balcony rooms and deck very, very small, and guest services not helpful at all after giving out seriously incorrect information and wouldn't credit me anything towards the extra cab fare I had to take to make it back to the ship!

Embarkation

Would have been very long if I wouldn't have gotten expedited with my oxygen.

Ship experiences

café not the best, restaurants good, specialty dining in La Cucina excellent, as it should be for the price

La Cucina

Excellent service and food.

Didn't get to do much due to the weather, and most everything that cost money was higher than I had been told, ie bowling is now 6.95 per game not $500

Choir of Man was excellent!

Long waits to do things.

Balcony room 9284 very small room and deck, nice bathroom and shower.

Ship tip

Don't go on this ship if you are allergic to smoke, or have health issues that you shouldn't be near it, unless you don't mind staying away from deck 7 and 8.

Ports of call

Royal Naval Dockyard, West End, Bermuda

Nice port, beautiful island even though we had a lot of rain. I took the night time glass bottom boat Bermuda triangle your and my granddaughter and I both loved it! Would highly recommend.

Disembarkation

Not bad considering I got special services for being disabled