Norwegian Escape Cruise Review

Norwegian Escape

Sail Date: September 30, 2017

Ship: Norwegian Escape

Review Summary

Great cruise. The food was amazing in both the complimentary restaurants as well as the buffet. Never once did we find any issue with the food. Even better yet was the service we got from the staff. Our room steward was very friendly as was the staff all over the ship. One of the staff thanked me for being understanding of their policies and how polite I was with him. He mentioned that a lot of the cruisers were rude and kept arguing with staff members even though the staff were just following company policy. I explained to him that I am on vacation and there to have a good vacation. I have no reason to argue with how they are told to do their job. Even I found some of the people there on vacation to be rude and ignorant but all the staff I encountered and talked with were very pleasant and great to deal with. All in all it was a great cruise and a great week away from work.