Norwegian Escape Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Contributor Level: Third Mate

Completely Changed Our Opinion On Cruising

Sail Date: October 22, 2016

Reviewed: 1 month ago

My husband and I had only been on 1 other cruise. Last year, on a heavily advertised cruise line that other people chose for us. It was our 25th wedding anniversary and it was DISASTROUS !!! This cruise was to find out if we were unrealistic in our expectations or maybe just not cruise people.

The first thing when we arrived at the port, we were given a notice that 2% of the previous cruise had an gastrointestinal episode and additional sanitary measures would be in place. I could not believe how clean, attentive and accommodating the staff were. They were the epitome of service! They were working double shifts and still maintained an attitude of hospitality and warmth. The restaurants were AMAZING! The entertainment was top notch. There is just not enough space to tell you how great everything was. I

I can only say that before we left, we were planning our next cruise on this ship with our entire family.

If you miss out on a cruise on the Escape, you really are missing out!!! I hope you get to discover all that the Norwegian Escape has to offer.

Beautiful, spacious and a wonderful cabin steward !!!!
Just WOW !!!!
So many things to choose from, no way to do everything
Unbelievable dedication even through difficult circumstances.
Wonderful and Amazing Array of Selection

Spend quite a bit of time getting acquainted with the ship and its offerings on the website before you go. It really is a Mega-Ship !!!