Norwegian Escape Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Escape Oct 1 2016

Sail Date: October 01, 2016

Reviewed: 1 month ago

My favorite restaurant was La Cucina.  Excellent food and service.

Cagneys was second favorite.  Food was very good and staff excellent.

At Moderno we were seated near a child who was loud and not well behaved and whined a lot.  I know, I know, we were all a child sometime.  But inattentive parents put a real damper on the atmosphere.  For the extra bucks I expected elegant and that wasn't it.  Unfortunately the staff had no way to address that issue.  Food was very good.

Garden buffet has a good variety of food and is open most of the day.  Staff helpful and pleasant.

Savor and Taste were definitely acceptable but loud.  Sounds seem to bounce around in the room.  A table of twelve, with the token loud mouth, made everyone around them uncomfortable.

Manhattan was good and had a good atmosphere.

Our friends ate at Le Bistro and said it was superb.  We skipped that one so no first hand knowledge from me.

Sea days the pool was full.  Not much chance for lounge chairs, especially in the shade.    Port days we went in the pool and it was very nice.  Hot tubs could have been hotter.

The shows we saw were great.

Oh What a Night - terrific tribute

Brat Pack - very good but not my era

After Midnight - a wonderful show, especially if you like tap dance

the performers and singers were terrific!

My favorite of the three shows.

A great trip.

midship balcony. The balcony was big enough that two could use it comfortably. The cabin was also comfortable. Our steward was top class.

Miami, Florida
Tortola, British Virgin Islands
Hurricane Matthew cancelled our day there.

Be sure to book any extra dining, shows, excursions in advance online. Activities fill up fast.

1 Comment