Norwegian Escape Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

The most amazing ship and crew ever!!!!!

Sail Date: September 24, 2016

Reviewed: 24 days ago

Room Type: Suite

All I can say about this cruise is that it was the most amazing time I have ever had on a cruise! The food was phenomenal, the crew was amazing, the entertainment was superb, and the ship, wow the ship....there are no words to describe how beautiful the ship is. It's everything one could imagine that it could be and then some! I will definitely be taking another one real I am about to book another one now!!!!!! Take this cruise, you will NOT be disappointed! BTW that's me in the middle Big Smile

the only thing I would change is to make the beds a little more comfortable, they were a bit hard but the room valet (Christopher) was very accommodating in making sure we were as comfortable as we could be. He brought us more pillows and a mattress pad for more comfort.

Don't bring a lot of clothing, pack light!

1 Comment