Norwegian Escape Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Purser

CHANGES AND INFO

Sail Date: September 17, 2016

My third time on the escape.The first two were exceptional but this time I was disappointed in some of the food changes and when you asked questions the answers from two different personnel were different so you didn't know who to believe. Some bartenders at the wave pool were not very friendly and they tried to cut corners on making some drinks by not putting the right liquor in certain drinks.Like I said this is my third time. Don't know if this is there new standard but one would hope not.

cabin never was cleaned before 1pm so you had to stay out until afternoon. Cabin attendant did his job but hardly ever saw him.

Wish I could tell you but don't know what to expect after last cruise