Pretty smoth sailing

Norwegian Escape Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 10, 2016
Ship: Norwegian Escape

Yes i would recommend this cruise it is a lovely ship .I'm sorry this sailing I did not use the amenities. Nor did I see any. Shows. I did go to two of the restaurant s on board. They were very good .service and food .

As to what. May need attention ?

. There was an insidance in the atrium.. A man was not steady on his feet I saw him as I walked past him .  ( I watched him come towards the pilar. people most likely thinking he was drunk ) I personally was not sure )

.Even when he was  Very  close to my face when I. Was the only one there that got

Down  to see if he was ok and. The only one to help  him up..

A man brought a tisue.I told him I was not with him. And still I attended his face.

A woman in front of me . Created a scean about her shoe SHE BROKE MOVING AWAY FROM BEING ANY SORT OF HUMAN BEING .People scattered like roaches(Amazing)  So attention to. just any one on stage to see to such situation.

The cabin steward was wonderful. Sweet and very kind .not just to myself but I watched him with others